ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER – retail / customer service / sales
Location: Alice, TX
Pay: $11.50 /Hour
The Assistant Store Manager will be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team of financial service professionals. You will be helping our customers get the cash they need, when they need it, and you will be working in a friendly environment with great opportunities and benefits, where talented employees can get ahead.
- Provide exceptional customer service with every existing and potential customer
- Educate customers on all product offerings
- Process loan applications and make loans
- Safeguard and maintain customer records
- Make collection calls on overdue loans
- Open and close the store
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- 3 years previous experience in retail, banking, hospitality, customer service, or collections
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- High school diploma / GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background checks
- Retail sales experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store manager)
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant / hotel / property manager, restaurant / hotel / property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., customer service representative, customer service associate)
- Collections experience (e.g., collector, collections representative, collections associate)
- Highly competitive pay!
- Receive up to 12% increase in pay in your first year through scheduled wage increases!
- Earn up to an additional $750 in performance incentives every month!
ONE OF THE BEST RETAIL SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
- Medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury duty
- Business casual work environment
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with select providers
ABOUT CASH STORE
- No Sundays!
- Half days on Saturdays!
- Close early evenings Monday-Friday!
Cash Store, a Cottonwood Financial brand, is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the consumer finance industry. We have zero debt, have been profitable every year since inception, and our growth is funded entirely through internally generated capital. Founded in 1996, we have company-owned locations across the country. This national brick-and-mortar footprint, coupled with our evolving expansion into the online space, allows us to provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers.