Location: Stockton, ME
Pay: $29.81 /Hour
In this training position the Training Manager will plan, coordinate and deliver training and staff development programs within the Healthcare Division for Security Officers, Supervisors and other employees. THis key role is responsible for adapting training programs for specific sites and client's needs, implementing, conducting and overseeing a variety pf training programs to inclde the Respiratory Protection Program and conducting the WMD and defusing aggressive behavior training for assigned Security and client personnel, as needed or as directed.
Training position available * Classroom and site facilitation * Training Management
This position is ideal for those who enjoy classroom failitation, possess a demonstrated ability to manage the training function and enjoy working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment!
- Supports line management within assigned Healthcare Division in achieving training and development objectives; together with Branch Management prepares goals and objectives for training.
- Plans, organizes and instructs training programs that are compliant IAW OSHA 29 CFR 1920.120 for Security, DHS AWR 160, any regulatory Agency, contractual obligations and defusing aggressive behavior.
- Develop and propose security departmental policy and procedures to define first responder obligations
- Coordinate with departments to insure security officers are integrated into emergency response procedures.
- Overseas respiratory protection program for assigned Healthcare Division area, to ensure compliance with OSHA 29 CRF 1920.120 for Security, any Regulatory Agency, and contractual obligations (Liaison for Securitas with area clinic(s) with regards to respiratory protection requirements).
- Researches and remains current in federal regulations impacting Healthcare Division first responder operations, as well as the defusing aggressive behavior training guidelines.
- Propose new training programs to address emerging issues.
- Maintains training records, compliance files and prepares status reports, as requested.
- Technical advisor on First Responder Operations, PPE, Respiratory Protection and designated defusing aggressive behavior training for Area Vice President and Branch Manager.
- Acts to ensure compliance with legally mandated, contractual and company mandated training requirements; acts to ensure compliance with and documentation of the training requirements of the service contract.
- Conducts needs analysis studies; identifies operational discrepancies and confers with managers and supervisors to determine training needs and approaches.
- Formulates training policies, programs and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs and company services; coordinates training activities so as not to conflict with client service schedules.
- Selects appropriate instructional procedures or methods, such as individual training, group instruction, self study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role playing, and computer based training.
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Trains assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as healthcare specific, new employee orientation, on-the-job training, health and safety practices, supervisory development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Maintains records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of training activities and instructors, and to monitor progress of trainees.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned Healthcare Division Area.
Securitas USA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.