Location: Orlando, FL
Name: US Autopost
What will I be doing?
As a Collector II you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
The collector will be responsible for outbound servicing and collecting, via phone and mail, any current or past due mortgage and/or maintenance fees to include third party collections while remaining compliant with all Federal and State Laws. This position will assist owners with the general understanding of the terms and conditions related to their ownership and contract(s). The collector will also be expected to be certified in both call skills and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). They will need to have a solid understanding of all consumer laws as it pertains to third party collections.
- Perform all collection activity in accordance with company and Federal regulations. Collection activity that facilitates the maintenance of acceptable delinquency percentages as provided by financial management.
- Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages and other key performance indicators provided by financial management.
- Legally, ethically and confidentially handle any correspondence and/or payments received.
- Provide effective leadership to the team in support of Supervisors and Leads;
- Maintain systematic and organized support documentation related to the handling of any owner account. Request skip tracing as necessary.
- Assist all members of collections staff with daily processes and procedures when required.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work evenings.
- Must meet Federal and State licensure requirements.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Vacation Ownership/Timeshare experience helpful.
- 3rd party collection experience preferred.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.