Location: Indianapolis, IN
Pay: $14,000.00 - $16,000.00 /Year
Name: Devin Johnson
* Proactively maintain daily calendars of business partners, includes scheduling ad hoc and recurring meetings
* Arrange travel for key department members for attendance at customer meetings, outside functions, activities, board meetings, etc. Anticipate traveler's individual needs and preferences to ensure compliance to Travel Policies and Procedures.
* Plan meetings and events of various sizes at both off site and on site locations
* Maintain, handle, and process confidential information
* Serve as a backup for other administrative personnel
* Represent the administrative staff or the department on task forces or committees
* Create, update and maintain area's shared information, including posting monthly reports and schedules to website, database, collaboration site, etc.
* Prepare Electronic Expense Reporting System (EERS) requests
-High school diploma
-3+ years of administrative assistant experience
-Calendaring, travel arrangements experience (they use Concur)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.