Customer Service/ BDC Agent- Coggin Ford
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Coggin Ford in Jacksonville, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group, which is one of the largest automotive retailer in the country with over 80 stores and over 31 brands, is currently looking for a Customer Service / BDC Agent.
**This position will require nights and weekend availability **
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify automotive needs
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Answer a high volume amount of inbound calls
- Set appointments for clients to purchase vehicles
- Contact customers to confirm appointments
- Provide information on sales incentives
- Must make outbound calls
- Great Customer Service Skills & Motivation to be Successful
- Excellent phone presence
- Be Able to Create and Maintain Customer Relationships
- Strong Computer & Phone Skills (ADP, Outlook, Excel)
- Prior Sales, Call Center, or BDC Experience PREFERRED
- Great Communication Skills
- Able to multi-task
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Team Player
- Must be able to pass pre employment screening (background and drug)
If you have experience in the following apply now! Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Accounts Executive, Brand Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales Representative, Auto Sales, Call Center, Car Sales, Sales Management, Auto Business, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing, Internet Sales.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K Retirement
- Flexible Medical Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Packages
- Paid Vacation Time Off after 60 Days!
- Paid Training
- Promotions from Within? Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Employee discounted purchases for you and your family