Location: Greenville, SC
Jaguar Porsche Landrover Volvo, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 103 franchises is currently seeking a Receptionist!
Currently the 7th largest U.S. based franchised auto retailer with over $6.4 billion in total revenue in 2015, we are continuing to expand our workforce. We are looking for a professional and outgoing Receptionist to join us in supporting our sales staff and the dealership as a whole, and assist us in building and representing the brand. We can provide a highly competitive compensation plan based on experience, along with the security of being a part of an award winning location.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, and a track record of consistently improving operating performance.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
What are the responsibilities and qualifications for the role?
- Respond to incoming phone calls and delegate as needed using the switchboard
- Greet incoming customers, and continue to provide excellent customer service to customers and employees alike
- Provide various administrative support as it pertains to the store
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- A positive attitude is a must, bring the woo!
What full-time benefits am I eligible for?
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Calls, Administrative, Assistant, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Entry Level, Valet, , Customer Service, Retail Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales Representative, Sales consultant, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Internet Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing, Internet Sales.
- Weekly pay checks
- Paid vacation time off after 60 days
- Paid training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available after 60 days
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program