Desktop Support Technician
Location: Longmont, CO
Apex Systems is actively seeking an immediate need for a Desktop Support Technician to work in Longmont, CO! If you are interested in hearing more, please apply to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] directly!
- High level of Customer Service – will be working directly with all users.
- Great communication and coordination skills around detailed task management and hand-off
- Desktop Support – ability to image systems and address system issues as they arise with customers when handing off upgraded systems:
- Hard Drive Installation\configuration
- Imaging\software Installation (Windows 10)
- Application installation onto imaged systems
- Trouble shooting (hardware and software)
- Licensing configurations a part of installations and handle escalations with appropriate departments to resolve licensing issues.
- Detailed data entry of all work in progress and completed for efficient hand off
- Addresses any remaining issues (break fixes, application\hardware or licensing issues that still need resolution reported from previous night by Night Shift)
- Works with end users and project manager to gather and enter all application needs per user into the DB.
- Hands off completed systems to end users in the morning
- Walks users through getting onto their new or re-imaged systems
- Trouble shoots any new issues with hand-off systems
- Schedules and picks up systems to be imaged the next night
- Provides next set of systems for imaging in the lab with 'Identifier sheets' attached (Owner, application info, license info etc. for each system)
- Updates status of all systems in DB (provides a status report of any existing issues, status of all images etc. - any app\hw or license issues that still need resolution for incoming Night Shift
- Identify\schedule pick up for next set of systems
Image new systems as time allows throughout the day
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.