Retail Office Managing Agent
Location: Perry, GA
If you enjoy working with the public, are a team leader, sales oriented, outgoing, professional, detail-oriented and looking for a career opportunity then Acceptance has an opportunity for you.
Acceptance Insurance has an immediate opening for a Retail Office Managing Agent at our Perry, Georgia, Ball St. location.
Overview of a Retail Office Managing Agent:
As a Retail Office Managing Agent, you will be responsible for primary growing the overall book of business for your assigned location through the sales and service of auto, commercial, motorcycle and home insurance products to new and existing customers by the office team. The Office Managing Agent ensures successful, high energy customer contact either by telephone or face-to-face at our retail locations by their office team. Acceptance believes in providing trusted business advisers for our customers. As Office Managing Agent, you will support and mentor the company’s full training program to successfully build the skills of new and existing team members in your office. Lastly, you will be an ambassador of the company’s mission, vision and values.
Benefits of a Retail Office Managing Agent:
- Guaranteed Based Pay
- Monthly Production Bonus
- Monthly Add-On Incentive Commissions
- Quarterly Improvement Bonus
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
We are principally a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. Our insurance operations actively generate revenues from selling non-standard personal automobile insurance policies and related products in 16 states. We currently conduct our servicing and underwriting operations in 13 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states.
At March 31, 2017, we leased and operated 355 retail locations and a call center staffed with employee-agents. Our employee agents primarily sell non-standard personal automobile insurance products underwritten by us, as well as certain commissionable ancillary products. In most states, our employee-agents also sell a complementary insurance product providing personal property and liability coverage for renters underwritten by us. In addition, retail locations in some markets offer non-standard personal automobile insurance serviced and underwritten by other third-party insurance carriers for which we receive a commission.
Visit us at www.acceptanceinsurance.com
Responsibilities of a Retail Office Managing Agent:
- Assess customer needs and advise clients on coverage options. Provide quotations, pricing, and required information to prospects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners around the community (e.g., car dealers, preferred insurance agents, loan processors, etc).
- Perform outside marketing activities to generate company sales.
- Prepare quotations on customer change requests to policies.
- Participate in the interview process and recommend candidates for open team positions.
- Train and develop Team Members regarding standard operating procedures and strong sales presentation delivery.
- Effectively teach and demonstrate the Acceptance sales process.
- Supervise daily functions of Team Members and effectively recommend disciplinary action or training as circumstances may warrant.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints. Request any missing or required information from customers and follow up for that information.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all company products, pricing, and policy features.
- Maintain knowledge of industry competitors and provide critical market feedback to your supervisor regarding local competition and service needs.
- Direct Team Members in tasks relating to scheduling and coverage of the retail office.
- Follow-up routinely with customers on all open or unresolved issues including calling lapsed policy customers.
- Answer the telephone in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
- Report any and all conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Maintain appropriate office records including, but not limited to, all time worked, reporting of sales activities, and other reporting as required by District or Regional Manager or Corporate Office
Qualifications of a Retail Office Managing Agent:
- 1-2 years related sales experience and/or training. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed for working with our customers.
- Ability to coach and mentor Insurance Agent towards strong sales presentation delivery.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with situations where limited standardization exists.
- Ability to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions.
- Skill and ability to use and operate a keyboard, computer, fax machine, scanner and copier.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance.
- An insurance license is required in order to work in this position. The successful candidate must possess the ability to obtain and retain a Personal Lines insurance license. Acceptance Insurance pays 100% of the cost to obtain your license upon joining the company.
- High School diploma, four-year college degree preferred.
- Ability to fluently speak, read, and write English, positions in certain markets may require bilingual capability in specific languages.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.