Temporary - Customer Care Representative-French or English
Location: Melbourne, FL
Percepta is looking for Temporary Customer Service Representatives (CSR). The CSR works under the direct supervision of the Team Leader and is responsible for providing timely and professional customer service in response to recalls and concerns by using available resources; responsible for learning and executing the complete call handling process. Responsible for meeting expected customer service levels; supports business performance goals by providing full range of customer service; answers regular customer inquiries and concerns via the telephone supporting our Canadian Customers.
*Training begins in center on July 31, 2017*
*Performance will drive conversion to full-time opportunity*
Please complete the following assessment after completing your application in order to be considered for this position: https://percepta.interviewed.com/jobs/agent-ii
What You Will Do
What You Need to Have
- Promptly processes and answers and/or resolves customer inquiries and concerns, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority and speed, to ensure service level metrics are achieved
- Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal responses to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the customer on client products and services
- Place outbound calls to customers and dealers (when necessary) to understand the needs of the customer and respond to customer inquiries and concerns
- Understands use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge. Actively listens to the consumer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient professional manner
- Act as a liaison between customers, and dealerships, providing excellent service to both by following up and being organized and knowledgeable
- Master desktop applications, such as Siebel, etc
- Communicate the resolution of inquiries to customer via outbound calls, based on defined inbound procedures, customer issues
- Handle difficult customer issues and avoiding escalation whenever possible in a positive and professional manner
Able to work an 8 hr shift between 8:30am and 8pm Monday-thru Friday.
This department follows the Canadian holiday schedule.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of customer service experience, call center preferred
- English and/or French Bilingual-proficient in oral and written skills
- Must be able to type 25 WPM
- Experience in customer service and sales greatly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment- self sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Working knowledge of computers
- Customer Contact systems an asset
- Automotive industry experiences an asset