Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Call Center/Customer Service
The NYU group schedules appointments for the NYU Langone Medical Center, located in New York, NY. This group currently schedules for 130 practices in all five boroughs of New York City. The group schedules for a wide variety of practice types including Internal/Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiology, Urology, Orthopedics, Neurology, OB/GYN, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Radiology, Physical Therapy, Ophthalmology and more.Responsibilities include:
• Answering Incoming Patient Calls
• Conducting Outbound Calls to Patients and Physician offices
• Answering Patient inquiries, using multiple system resources to research and resolve various issues.
• Scheduling patients for appointments with physician office(s) following physician specific scripts and requirements.
• Updating patient accounts as necessary, to include demographics and insurance
• Building strong long lasting relationships with clients and patients
• Providing reports to management staff regarding daily activities, process improvements, etc.
• Other Duties as assignedQualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required
• 1 – 3 years of work experience preferred
• Healthcare and/or insurance billing or processing and customer service preferred
• Bilingual capabilities (English and Spanish) preferred but not required
• Active listening skills
• Ability to navigate multiple various computer systems
• Ability to type 30+ WPM
• Ability to work in an environment with little supervision needed
• Ability to use Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work in a moderately noisy, fast pace and changing environmentWork Schedule
Required availability from 7am-8pm, M-F. Schedule usually created three weeks in advance.
Positions are part time, potentially increasing in hours based on business needs.