Customer Service Representative I
Location: Augusta, ME
PCG Customer Service Representatives are expected to answer calls coming from multiple queues, based on assignment, and take all appropriate follow-up actions.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls;
- Understand and be able to use all systems;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives;
- Meet personal and team goals and metrics;
- Work as a team member with all other staff;
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Other duties as necessary.
- High school degree or GED; Bachelor’s Degree is desirable;
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred; or 1 year customer service with strong phone contact handling skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment;
- Experience in meeting deadlines and adhering to strict standards;
- Enthusiasm for work responsibilities;
- Knowledge of Medicaid is desirable;
- Bilingual abilities are a plus; Somali, Arabic and Spanish are desirable.