Member Services Representative
Location: Brentwood, TN
Kforce has a client that is searching for a Member Services Representative in Brentwood, Tennessee (TN).
The client is looking for associates dedicated to service, and who believe in following the golden rule: treat others the way they want to be treated. For the client, Perfect Service means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, providing guidance on their needs, and actively engaging with their members. Their associates engage with members through every step of their road to wellness; whether it's through direct interaction or their efforts behind the scenes. The client's associates provide Perfect Service every day to their members, employers, providers, and colleagues. As a member of their service organization one will respond directly to questions and provide guidance on transactions, inquires, or complaints from consumers. The client is looking for people who improve their own well-being by taking care of others.
- Directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with client's customers
- Educate customers, providers, and employers about their products and services over the telephone
- Comply with HIPPA and CMS regulations
- Schedule medical appointments and transportation for patients and/or care givers when needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus
- Previous Healthcare experience a plus
- 1 year minimum of Call Center experience-recent work experience (last 4 years)
- 1 year minimum of previous Customer Service experience (preferably on the phone)
- Computer skills: MS Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Interpersonal effectiveness: understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships
- Builds trust: consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday (Saturday or Sunday), 5 days per week, with the flexibility to work overtime based on business needs (during Open Enrollment October 7th to February 24)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.