Customer Service Administrator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Lab Support is recruiting for a Customer Service Representative with Administration experience.
This Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for planning and scheduling the flow of department work, which may include order servicing, supplier forecast maintenance, complaint handling, marketing/field support, production planning, capacity analysis, production scheduling, materials procurement, inventory management, warehousing, and project management in support of production. The objective is excellent customer service while minimizing inventory and effectively utilizing plant assets. The incumbent must constantly look for ways to eliminate variation and improve the overall operation processes.
The Customer Service Administrator will support Operations, Sales, Marketing and Production. Necessary skills include:
• Ability to handle diverse tasks including professional communication and interaction with corporate community, customers and company employees
• Process all requisitions and invoices for marketing department
• Responsible for high-dollar expense reporting
• Uses various software applications, such as Microsoft Office-Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access to compose or edit reports, presentations or other documentation
• Schedule and coordinates a complex calendar of meetings, events, interviews, appointments and/or other similar activities
• Help with preparation of reports, presentations and various other documents
• Serves as a liaison with other departments in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issue
• Assists Department Managers where necessary to resolve administrative matters, project planning/development and execution of stated goals and objectives
• Manages sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
Prior Administration and Customer Service interaction/experience is a must
Interested candidates should also be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
SAP or Access experience is a plus, especially experience working with pivot tables and spreadsheets
Lab Support is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 866-612-2739.