Fulfillment Center Lead
Location: Tukwila, WA
The Fulfillment Center Lead directs the activities of the hourly Fulfillment Center Associates to ensure consistency of operations. The Lead is responsible to lead work with fellow staff members to drive great customer satisfaction by supporting store and company initiatives. Incumbent will be responsible for addressing all the functions involved in fulfilling internet sales orders for timely, accurate and flawless execution.
* Supports Store Manager or Operations Assistant Store Manager in developing a high performance team by assisting in scheduling
and supervision of Internet Sales team. Assists in training and coaching on backroom, stockroom, and internet order processes
* Understands website navigation and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the internet order fulfillment process.
* Partners with selling and sales support associates to locate product on the sales floor to fulfill internet sales orders.
* Responsible for monitoring the internet orders system on a regular basis in order to execute orders
* Work with in-store receiving and replenishment to insure accurate on hand counts for all goods sold on the internet site.
* Participants in the interviewing, selection, training, coaching and performance management of the team.
* Ensures that all Fulfillment Center Associates use proper merchandise handling and safety equipment and adhere to safety
* Adheres to merchandise and inventory protection standards
* Handles problems and questions promptly and efficiently
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
* Ability to assist in leading and developing a team of associates
* Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate well with store team members
* Prior experience related to coaching, training and supervising preferred
* Ability to identify issues and recommend business solutions to the Operations Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager
* Ability to use email and attachments, internet/intranet and computer systems.
* Customer Focus
* Team Work
* 1-2 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older