BMW Collision Center Receptionist
Location: Atlanta, GA
Nalley BMW Collision Center, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group, which is one of the largest automotive retailers in the country with over 80 stores and 104 franchises, is currently looking for a FT Receptionist (9am-6pm Mon-Fri)!
We are looking for a professional and outgoing Receptionist to join us in supporting our collision center staff as a whole, and assist us in building and representing the brand.
We can provide a highly competitive compensation plan based on experience, along with the security of being a part of an award winning location and brand.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Respond to incoming phone calls and delegate as needed using the switchboard
- Greet incoming customers, and continue to provide excellent customer service to customers and employees alike
- Provide various administrative support as it pertains to the store
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Prior experience as a receptionist required!
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer & Phone Skills (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Positive Attitude is a Must!
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Calls, Administrative, Assistant, Greeter, Sales Porter, Service, Inventory, Merchandising, Entry Level, Valet, , Customer Service, Retail Sales, Marketing Sales, Sales Representative, Sales consultant, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Internet Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing, Internet Sales.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K Retirement
- Flexible Medical Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Packages
- Paid Vacation Time Off After 60 Days
- Paid Training
- Wellness program
- Employee referral program