Billing F&I Cancellation Call Center Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 84 retail locations and 25 collision repair centers is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Billing F&I Cancellation Specialist! The position is located in Alpharetta.
Asbury is one of the largest based franchised auto retailers with over $6.4 billion in total revenue in 2015, we are continuing to expand our workforce.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and weekly pay!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The F&I Cancellation specialist is responsible for working with the customer to obtain all information required to process F&I cancellations. This includes reviewing documentation and follow up to ensure customers are refunded timely.
- A general understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in F&I products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manage calls from customers for the cancellation of F&I products
- Review cancelation paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Enter all cancellations in the log and update with status
- Handle customer and dealership inquiries regarding the status of cancellations
- Work with the Billing Cancellation team to ensure cancellations are submitted timely and mailed to the customer
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Practice continuous process improvement
- Develop materials and train incoming stores on the cancellation process
- Communicate and resolve any and all issues with Accounting Manager, F&I Manager and F&I Director
- Communicate all compliance issues to the Regional F&I Directors
- Other duties as assigned
- Dealership GM, Controllers, office managers and Finance Managers
- DSC and Regional Management
- Accounting positions/SSC Department Positions
- Lead F&I Cancellation Specialist
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Accounting, billing clerk, accounts payable, accounts receivable, title clerk, DMV, market controller, controller, office manager, incentives manager, ADP.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- 401K retirement
- Flexible medical spending accounts
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short term and long term disability packages
- Paid vacation time off after 60 Days
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Employee referral program and employee vehicle purchase program
- Wellness program available