Dietary Aide- Regional Health/ Custer Senior Care
Location: Custer, SD
DepartmentCUH Food/Nutrition Services
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
ShiftRotating (United States of America)
Job SummaryTo meet our customer's expectations by following all regulatory agencies to provide safe, quality food to all customers. To create an environment that promotes employee engagement and accountability that also demonstrates respect for all customer's. Work as a team member to ensure continuity of care throughout customer's experience.
● All foods will be prepared, served, plated with the intent to exceed the customer's expectations.
● Established/standardized procedures for labeling, dating, rotating, and storing are used as evidenced per monitoring forms.
● Prepares and serves food according to daily needs with minimal waste.
● Assists in the preparation of a variety of food according to infection control and HACCP guidelines to ensure safety and sanitation.
● Kitchen - Cleanliness of work areas is reflected on PI monitoring form. Will participate in PI (records temps on refrigerators/food/dish machines and documents follow-up when there are deviations from the standard as per monitoring forms).
● Routinely checks and records temperatures per department guidelines as evidenced per monitoring forms.
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.Physical Requirements:
Come join us in our pursuit to become the best healthcare system in America!
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.