Location: Rapid City, SD
The duties of a Janitor, General Cleaner include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean restrooms
- Replenish restrooms
- Empty trash
- Empty recycle bins
- Clean desks where applicable
- Clean tables in conference room
- Vacuum offices and common areas
- Clean interior glass
- Clean drinking fountains
- Dust partitions, cabinets and vents
- Mop floors
- Clean elevators/shine stainless
- Operate chemical dispensing units
- Properly measure chemicals that are not provided in dispenser form
- Understand how to read MSDS sheets
- Properly label chemicals
- Wear proper PPE when working with chemicals
Physical Functions Required
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
- Ability to use motorized equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Monday- Friday 5-11pm
E-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for application or call 402-269-0732 for more details.