Location: Austin, TX
Name: Kate Wilkinson
The Support Associate is responsible for providing functional and technical support for Accruent’s Enterprise Location Management and Facility Management solutions. Responsibilities include working with the customer and Support teamn to troubleshoot, document, and resolve technical coding problems. The Support Associate works on problems of complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires complete evaluation of various factors.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology, customers, and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the first point of contact (via phone, email, web-based support portal) for Accruent’s Support Engineer team regarding software coding and technical data issues.
- Interact with customers, partners, field teams, and software developers to provide technical advice and assistance.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve program code issues for Support Engineers and Product Developers. As needed, identify workarounds and communicate to customers.
- Identify, analyze, and document product defects relating to databases, application servers and new technologies for product management and engineering team.
- Maintain detailed call records for all internal and external customer interactions.
- Prioritize and resolve issues of the highest technical and business severity.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Accruent-supported products and technologies.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, QA, Professional Services, and all levels of support.
- May be involved in deployment or training opportunities internally and with customers.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude, hard work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills.
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with software and/or database languages
- Good understanding of computer networking
- Prior Experience in a product support role