Location: Tallahassee, FL
Name: Shelley Wilson
Inside Sales - Customer Service Agent
The primary and main responsibility of the Inside Sales Associate is to solicit new business and service existing customers via telephone sales. Additionally, Inside Sales Associates are responsible for customer problem resolution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products, policies and merchandising information to efficiently serve customers
- Research, plan and implement sales
- Customer retention and new business development
- Act as a liaison between customers and manufacturers
- Provide service to customers by handling and resolving customer questions, requests, issues and complaints for an assigned market
- Maintain knowledge of market pricing and strategies
- Promote the Kauffman Tire brand, image and reputation
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Prior tire industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of current materials, methods, tools and equipment (including technology) used in distribution operations
- Ability to carry out oral and written instructions
- Think Strategically and Innovatively: Identify and act on ideas which further the Company’s strategic goals and business plan.
- Plan and Execute for Success: Identify and address root causes when solving problems.
- Act Collaboratively: Work collaboratively with other departments and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions.
- Communicate Effectively: Communicate clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrate Respect: Handle all business matters ethically.
- Results Driven: Use market data to positively impact company bottom line.