Special Accounts Customer Service Representative
Location: Daleville, IN
The Special Accounts Customer Service Representative is a support position for Indiana Finance Company, providing time based solutions to a variety of requests. These requests and responsibilities will include but not limited to: greeting customers and guests, answering phones and directing calls as needed, processing paperwork, liquidating accounts, processing payments,and assisting with insurance claims.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Two or more years or customer service experience, typing and computer skills.
- Customer Service Representative will treat each customer, co-worker and management with courtesy and respect and demonstrates the company’s core HEART values.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to prepare and deliver simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in oneonone and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.