Location: Maitland, FL
Why take an Accounting clerk opportunity with this company?
• Our client is well established and recognized as #4 on Orlando Business Journals top 100 Privately held companies listed in Central Florida.
• A highly regarded community developer.
• Our client boasts great benefits and highly supports employee wellness initiatives.
• The company is a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
What the Accounting clerk will do
• The Accounting clerk will maintain the vendor library.
• Log invoice journal entries.
• Answer all vendor inquiries.
• Post and apply payments as necessary.
• The Accounting clerk will reconcile bank statements.
• Setup new vendors and maintain existing vendors in accounting software as requested.
• The Accounting clerk will assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable as seen necessary.
• Assist in data entry.
What the company needs in an Accounting clerk:
• 0-3 years of accounting experience is preferred.
• Associates degree in Accounting is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Perks of the Accounting clerk:
• Excellent benefit packages.
• Fun parties and a family-oriented culture!
• Work/life balance.